How much will your home rent for?
Only a couple more weeks until Halloween everyone! That means only a couple more weekends to go and find the perfect pumpkin to carve, and take part in fall festivities. If you and your family have just recently moved to the Northern Virginia Area, chances are you haven’t looked too far into the best places to pick your yearly pumpkin. We don’t blame you, it likely wouldnt be on your list of priorities if you’ve just moved and are still looking for the box with all your kitchen utencils. Dont’t worry though were here to help!
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best pumpkin patches around the area by county. Take a look and which one is close by! Enjoy the the fall weather!
1. Wayside Farm Fun – pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, Fall festival, corn maze, child-sized haybale maze, pig races, goat walk, tractor-pulled hay rides, concessions, porta-potties, and picnic areas.
Address: 5273 Harry Byrd Highway, Berryville , VA 22611.
Open: Saturday and Sunday, from 10 am to 6pm, September 28 am to November 2 Night maze on October 24, 25, 31 and November 1, upon until 10.
2. Round Hill Farm – Pumpkins, gourds, hay rides, farm zoo, two-acre corn maze, hay bales, picnicking, Pony rides, face painting, and food on weekends for a fee.
Address: 6347 Everona Road, Culpeper, Virginia 22701.
Phone: 540-308-8245 OR 540-854-7398
Open: September 28th thru October 31st, Weekdays 3:00 to 6:00 pm, Weekends 10:00 to 5:00 pm. $7.00 Admission
3. Ticonderoga Farms Fun Day – pumpkins, pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, Fall festival, cow train rides, tractor-pulled hay rides, Bounce house, Jumping pillow, haunted house, Honey from hives on the farm, concessions, porta-potties, picnic area, and farm animals.
Address: 26469 Ticonderoga Road, Chantilly, VA 20152.
Open: Daily 9 am to 6 pm (Entrance gate closes at 5:30), September 21 to November 3rd.
4. Messick’s Farm Market – pumpkins, pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, child-sized haybale maze, we also have pie pumpkins, porta-potties
Address: 025 Catlett Road, Bealeton, VA 22712.
Open: Monday through Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm: Sunday from 1 pm to 6 pm , Year round excluding major holidays (July 4, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter)
5. Wegmeyer Farms – pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, corn maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, Honey from hives on the farm, farm market, porta-potties
Address: 38299 Hughesville Road, Hamilton, VA 20158.
Open: Thursdays through Sundays, 10 am to 6 pm Open Columbus Day, 10 am to 6 pm.
6. Yankey Farms – pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, train rides, corn maze, Honey from hives on the farm, restrooms
Address: 1104 Springfield Road, Luray, VA 22835.
Phone: 703-618-3782. OR 571-261-1386.
Open: Last Weekend in September to Last Weekend in October: Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; Sunday Noon to 6:00 pm.
If you’re looking for a patch that’s even closer to your home, follow the link to a bigger list!